We provide licensed transfer service to and from any part of London 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our prices are very competitive and considerably lower than metered taxis at the taxi stands.
- The ultimate driving machine is also popular with its passengers. Refined and sophisticated it will carry up to four passengers safely and in superb style.
- A superb cabin awaits your journey. Luxurious leather hide and BMW’s legendary attention to detail make this a very comfortable chauffeur car.
- With a superb sound system, you can sit back, relax and enjoy the Car Entertainment.
Timeless. Elegant. Powerful. For many people, the E-class Saloon is Mercedes Benz in its purest form. Since its inception, it has had a reputation that is synonymous with outstanding comfort, unrivalled reliability, supreme safety and innovative technology, the perfect partnership for us to fulfill our client’s needs for travel.
- Large luggage capacity ideal for additional items such as a set of golf clubs.
- Comfortably accommodates up to four passengers.
- Rear seats are top quality soft leather for extra comfort.
- Dual Zone temperature control systems allow for complete passenger comfort.
- Latest safety features including Attention Assist, Electronic Stability Program (ESP).
- Blue Efficiency engines improve fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Seats upholstered in black Valcona leather with embossed S line logo in the front seat backrests.
- Front Sports seats including electric 4-way lumbar support.
- Manual adjustment for seat height, length, depth, backrest, head restraint, belt height and steering wheel reach and height.
- Doorsill trims with S line logo.
- S line inlays in matt-brushed aluminum.
- S line 3-spoke leather multi-function Sports steering wheel with S line badge (includes paddles in automatic models).
- Gear lever knob in black perforated leather.
- Headlining in black cloth.
- Designed to improve both comfort and efficiency, the optional adaptive air suspension adjusts according to driving conditions and roads.
- Driving long-distances, the ‘Comfort’ setting adjusts the suspension to create a supremely comfortable ride. ‘Dynamic’ changes the settings for a sportier driving experience, lowering the height of the car; also reducing drag thus improving fuel efficiency. Whilst ‘Automatic’ is the ideal setting for everyday driving.